Re: "Could not perform immediate configuration" with debian-med

Just a hint on updates after a few of google....
In your deb config, you can refer to Debian version (Lenny, Squeeze, testing, sid).
This is the same with Ubuntu (but other urls/names).

So your current deb conf points to lenny.
However, testing and sid releases points to latest release, there is no testing for lenny and testing for squeeze.
So setting testing or sid is indeed a stop for a lenny server (may work, but it is never sure).

As gbrowse is only available in testing/sid for the moment (and its dependencies), you can't get them with those channels.
You would need backports, but with the error you have, I am afraid it would mean quite a lot of work....

An upgrade would be nice...  ;-)
Olivier