Re: Something for us? (Was: RFS: Sitplus -- Free software framework for ludic-therapeutic activities)

I agree for end user support, I just didn't know about those packages.
And they seem to have make all the job to package it.

--
Olivier Sallou
IRISA / University of Rennes 1

gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (pgp.mit.edu)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438