Re: Blog about Debian Med BOF

On 03/08/11 12:11, Nelson A. de Oliveira wrote:
Hi!

On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 6:26 AM, Andreas Tille<andreas@an3as.eu>  wrote:
BTW, is there anybody who might care for including the Debian Med blog
into planet.debian.org?

The name that will appear on Planet is better as "Debian Med" or
"Debian in Biology and Medicine"?

Hi, Nelson.

We discussed the "Debian Med" name (and hypenation or not) at the Debian-Med 'sprint' in Travemuende, where people like me working in bioinformatics attended.

I said that "Debian Med" is quite misleading, and suggested changing it to "Debian Biomed", which more accurately reflects the target audience.

However, there seemed to be little support for this idea...

Bye,

  Tony.