Re: Blog about Debian Med BOF

On Wed, Aug 03, 2011 at 08:12:02AM -0300, Nelson A. de Oliveira wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 8:11 AM, Nelson A. de Oliveira <naoliv@gmail.com> wrote:
> > The name that will appear on Planet is better as "Debian Med" or
> > "Debian in Biology and Medicine"?
>
> Or "Debian Med Team" or a better name :-)

As a planet.d.o ignorant I can not give good advise here.  If the usual
Blogs are issued by *persons* the "Debian Med Team" is probably matching
this person-approach.  If also *projects* are posting there any of the
above suggestions will do - I usually prefer a short name so "Debian
Med" would be fine.

Thanks for caring about this