Re: circos packaging

Le Mon, Aug 01, 2011 at 09:11:07AM +0200, Olivier Sallou a écrit :

> Where did you see that other fonts do not allow modification?
> I see no such mention in text files.

Hi Olivier,

this is exactly the problem: if it is not mentionned, it may not be allowed.
In particular for fonts, I think that the doubt is strong, and I guess that the
FTP team will object similarly.  The best would be to ask for a clarification
to the copyright holders (and ask them if they want to relicense them under
DFSG-free terms, if we are lucky, they might say yes).

Have a nice day,

--
Charles