French drug database in GNUmed

Am Montag 15 Februar 2010 06:23:07 schrieb Eric MAEKER:

Hi Eric,

I am from the GNUmed team. We are working on a medical record application as
well.

Recently we had a discussion on drug databases. See here if interested
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnumed-devel/2010-02/msg00119.html

I wonder if we could collaborate to get a French drug datbase and/or
prescription module into GNUmed.

Best regards,
Sebastian Hilbert