Re: ODIN! (was: ODIN, anyone?)

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 02:42:48PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> BTW, I noticed that we just had an odin entry in imaging-dev.  I have
> no idea wher it does fit better - just decide yourself and remove one
> entry where it is not properly placed.

Ah! I knew it was there -- somewhere. Anyway, I'd say ODIN is actually
both application and developer tool (it even builds a -dev package
alongside the main app). How do we handle that. When the package is in
Debian I will list the -dev in imaging-dev and ODIN in imaging itself,
but for now?

It is probably enough to have it in either one -- OTOH it also doesn't
hurt to have it in both of them.

Michael

--
GPG key:  1024D/3144BE0F Michael Hanke