Re: drugref database

On Wed, 18 Mar 2009, Rakesh Sarwal wrote:

I am trying to figure out a way to access the drugref database. Even
though its not an official GNU project, it appears to be the most useful
element of clinical practice.

Can you please advise how best to access this database, since the site
is no longer being hosted.

I'm sorry I see no chance to support something in Debian if there is no
way to download the code from anywhere.  Nobody seems to have found the
time to do anything for drugref in the past and so the project seems to
have silently vanished.  If you are really interested you should contact
the original authors and ask them about the chances to revive the project.