Re: Plans for Squeeze release and Alioth accounts.

Hi Charles

On Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 5:08 AM, Charles Plessy<plessy@debian.org> wrote:
> The best way to answer this ping is to reply on the mailing list and share your
> plans for the future, but if you think that you do not have much to say, just
> reply me in private to tell me to either keep your account or to desactivate it
> and move your name to our hall of fame, where Thijs must feel a bit lonely for
> the moment ;) http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMedPastMembers

I'll be working on finishing up packaging of dicomscope. Hopefully
I'll start working on devide, but this might be a difficult task as it
requires quite a few dependencies.

Ref:
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=mathieu.malaterre@gmail.com#Owned%20WNPP%20bugs

Thanks,