Re: drugref database

On Thu, 19 Mar 2009, Rakesh Sarwal wrote:

Did you happen to see the source code of  drugref at the following site:

http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/php-drugref/php-drugref/

Sure.

Is there any chance now ?

There is always a chance: Try to do the work you think which needs to be
done and ask us if we can help you in case you ran into technical problems.
I'm always happy to help people but I have a time limit and this does not
allow me to work on things which seem to be dead and unmaintained.  You
can convince me be a working package that has a reasonable functionality
to sponsor your work to Debian.