Re: VTK 5.2.1 update / debian bug #516766

Am Montag, den 09.03.2009, 14:14 +0100 schrieb Mathieu Malaterre:

>   Thanks to A. Maitland Bottoms for updating the VTK package !
>   While reading the log of ITK debian package, I think that the bug
> also apply to VTK package. AFAIK vtk is installing itself directly in
> python-support.
>
>   On a different note, I thought I did the right thing for the
> vtkpython manpage, but apparently it is not being picked up.
>
> http://lintian.debian.org/tags/binary-without-manpage.html
>
>   Could someone please let me know what is wrong with my debian/* stuff ?

Of course. You have vtk-python.manpages (and also some other files
vtk-python.*), but your package is called python-vtk and
python-vtk.manpages does not exist.

> BTW why was the java part discarded ?

Can you be more verbose? Are you referring to something, that has not
been built or packaged?

BTW: These are questions for debian-mentors.

Regards, Daniel