Re: VTK 5.2.1 update / debian bug #516766

On Mon, 9 Mar 2009, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:

 On a different note, I thought I did the right thing for the
vtkpython manpage, but apparently it is not being picked up.

http://lintian.debian.org/tags/binary-without-manpage.html

 Could someone please let me know what is wrong with my debian/* stuff ?

I'm currently unable to spüend time on this - if you did not got any
help until next week (perhaps asking on debian-python might be a good
idea) just nag me again?

BTW why was the java part discarded ?

What exactly do you mean by "java part discarded"? (URLs?)

Kind regards and thanks for working on this