Re: Debian Menu transition status

On Wed, 28 May 2008, Charles Plessy wrote:

Hi all, the `med-doc' package is one of them. Shall we import it in our
repository and upload a fixed version?

Well, the med-doc package desperately deserves some love!  Even if it seems
like I forgot it completely it needs and update especially regarding content.
There is no reason at all to keep very outdated talks hold by me inside the
package.  I'd recommend to remove these and add the two existing papers
instead from:

   http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/cdd/projects/med/trunk/papers/?rev=0&sc=0

The reason why I hesitated to update the package was that my original plan
was to include a doc package mechanism in the cdd-dev framework - but it seems
to take ages until this plan is realised.  So we should update med-doc NOW
and for sure it should go into Debian Med repository under team maintenance.
Any volunteer is welcome to do this but I will not be able to work on this
until beginning of next week.