Re: Patch format

On Mon, 19 May 2008, Daniel Leidert wrote:

Please read my mail. I referred to the description itself == the content
of the "Description:" field. There is no conflict with your approach to
use RFC 2822 compliant multiline fields (for whatever reason you think
they are necessary).

Ahh, OK, perhaps it was to late yesterday when I read your first mail.

Why do you think, the patch *description* in the patch header and in
debian/changelog should differ?

No I do not think they should differ - just forget what I wrote.

This is simply not true. You seem to misunderstand something.

Yes.  Sorry for the noise