Re: New Debian maintainer Charles Plessy

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008, Charles Plessy wrote:

this is a great day for me

... and also for us to welcome one of the most active Debian Medies!
Congratulations.

and I would like to give a big THANK YOU to
everybody who made it possible. Special thanks to Andreas Tille, my
advocate, Christoph Berg, my AM, and Anìbal Monsalve Salazar, my first
sponsor.

Reading [1] once more aloud I think you forgot to mention Jörg Jaspert
and perhaps even more Sam Hocevar, the DPL who finally succeded in solving
one of the core problems inside Debian infrastructure which obviousely
came in effect immediately!

Have a nice day !

Same to you and have a nice time inside Debian

      Andreas.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2008/04/msg00007.html