Re: automatic rebuild of live-cd

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

cd /foo/debian-live
lh_clean --purge
lh_build
There is absolutely no magic on my part. Debian Live's lh_build script does
all the magic. All we need to do is feed it a list of packages to pick up.

There is no doubt about this.  I have seen a BoF about live-helper in
Edinburgh.  I just would like you to publish the list you are currently
using and the script (where you copied the snipped from).  Perhaps you
also did something to feed your GNUmed database and something like that.
It would be great if you would enable us to reproduce all your steps
that leaded to the iso image easily.