Re: GDCM 2.0.5 is out !

On Fri, 30 May 2008, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:

 GDCM 2.0.5 is out. You can now build the debian package using the
'cmake' command or the 'dpkg-buildpackage' which AFAIK was required to
make it a valid debian package. I still prefer using cmake to generate
my deb package, so if you find any issue building it with
dpkg-buildpackage please let me.

Hi Mathieu,

thanks for the info.  I'm currently busy with updating CTN which has some
issues, but I hope to be able to come back to gdcm in the not so far future.
Others are perfectly welcome to be fester than me. ;-))