Re: automatic rebuild of live-cd

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008, Nelson A. de Oliveira wrote:

If I am not wrong, you can subscribe to the packages that you want and
you will get a message if DEHS finds a new version of the program.
select the "Advanced mode" and put your email, then OK.

Ahh, probably the "Advanced mode" might do the trick that failed for
me previoousely.

On the next screen you can select the type of messages that you want
to receive (the external status about your package will be sent under
the keyword "contact"; it's also good if you subscribe to the other
keywords).

I noticed that is turned into a simple mail statement.  I decided to
use gnumed-client as a test case and put the packaging team list as
address of the subscriber.  If this works well I would suggest to
add a paragraoh to policy that you should send a mail that triggers
proper observation for the list.  Or would you prefer to subscribe
only single maintainers?