Re: Gnumed for arm

On Sun, 6 Apr 2008, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

I added the following repository to my N810 sources.list

http://armel-debs.applieddata.net/debian/dists/testing/

I don't know what this is ...

Then I issued apt-get install gnumed-client.

This led to: ument dependencies gnumed-common.

Strange.  Did you perhaps tried:

    sudo apt-get -f install

Sometimes also

    sudo aptitude install gnumed-client

helps.  It is an often ignored fact that aptitude has
a command line interface very similar to apt-get but aptitude
is sometimes better in resolving dependencies.

Which led to : Depends : passwd (>= 1:4.0.12) but 1:4.0.3-31sarge5.osso7 is to
be installed

Uhm.  Sounds like you are mixing between Sarge and Lenny.

Anything that can be done from your side ? Thanks.

Unfortunately I can not comment on Debian external resources like
you mentioned above.  I just have no knowledge what they include. :-(

Good luck