Re: FSL in Debian non-free

On Mon, 24 Dec 2007, Charles Plessy wrote:

It is a long time we did not have Debian-Med news, do you think that the
packaging of fsl and the other recent progresses desserve one ?

Ahh, news.  Somehow I think we are doing not the best job in propagating
our work via the list of news on our web page. :-(
I admit I'm a little bit lazy on maintaining the web page.  Perhaps I
put this on the list of things to change in the new year. ;-)
Anybody who wants to issue news items - just go for it.

Merry Christmas