WikiPedia list of open source health care software

On Sun, 11 Nov 2007, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
[Just found this old posting in my draft folder ...]

Is this useful, too ?

	http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_open_source_healthcare_software

Definitely.  This list is be the most complete list I know.  It would
be really great if somebody would take the time to *evaluate* theses
projects.  There is no need in duplicating this list for Debian-Med,
if it contains projects that have no chance to go into Debian (for whatever
reason).