Re: pacs

Hi Eduardo,

you can find a nice evaluation of 3 different DICOM/PACS Frameworks
here:
http://www.dcm4che.org/confluence/download/attachments/271/ossdicom.pdf

They compare DCMTK, DCM4CHE and CONQUEST. The main advantage is the
availability of packages in Debian for two of them.

It could be helpful to know more about your requirements. Then it is
maybe possible to support you in your choice.

Kind regards,
Dominique