Re: 3 developer meetings in Extremadura 2007

On 7/6/07, Dario Rapisardi <dario@rapisardi.org> wrote:
Hi,

On Thursday 05 July 2007 17:39:47 Andreas Tille wrote:
> I started a coordination page for a CDD meeting at
>
>      http://wiki.debian.org/CustomDebian/Extremadura2007
>
> I personally have no sharp preferences for a meeting date.
> Currently I have only some dates I would like to exclude:
> September 8., October 13. and October 31 to November 4.
> I'd like to hear suggestions for a reasonable date that will
> enable many interested people to join.

As far as I know, there will be dates available in october, november and
december. One meeting each month. I still don't have the exact dates, though.

Yes, this is true. We have planned meetings in october, november and
december, one each month. Dates have to be confirmed but they would
probably be up to you.