Re: 3 developer meetings in Extremadura 2007

On Thu, 5 Jul 2007, Andreas Schuldei wrote:

They will arrange travel inside Europe (exceptions exist),
hosting and food for max 20 people working on debian projects for
a long weekend in the coming half year.
http://wiki.debian.org/WorkSessionsExtremadura still holds.

Kudos to the Extremadura people!

Projects that want to use this great opportunity should create a
wiki page with goals for the meeting and a list of attending
people (like http://wiki.debian.org/I18n/Extremadura2006 for a
good example), set a date that would fit them and contact me and
César Gómez Martín, <cesar.gomez at gmail dot com> <cesar.gomez
at juntaextremadura dot net>ÿÿfor further coordination.

I started a coordination page for a CDD meeting at

    http://wiki.debian.org/CustomDebian/Extremadura2007

I personally have no sharp preferences for a meeting date.
Currently I have only some dates I would like to exclude:
September 8., October 13. and October 31 to November 4.
I'd like to hear suggestions for a reasonable date that will
enable many interested people to join.