Re: Biobanner.org ?

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007, Charles Plessy wrote:

I doubt that it would be acceptable to have this on www.debian.org, but

I also do not think that this is reasonable or necessary.

in the case the idea is consensual, do you think that we could have an
opportunity to advertise Debian-Med through BioBanner from another site?

Hmm, I'm *personally* quite cautious about banner exchange and things
like that and in this case I see no real profit for us, but I will not
prevent anybody from advertising Debian-Med.