Re: OpenEMR Project homepage

Hi Sam,

I think I'll foreward your private Mail to the Debian-Med list, because
we are not a one-man-show but have several people who are interested
into this afair.

For the moment the only thing we could do for you is to change the link on

   http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/practice#openemr

from http://www.openemr.net/ to http://www.oemr.org/.

In general I think it is an issue for a lawyer to prevent people from
turning GPLed software into something else.  I think the first address
for those issues is

   http://gpl-violations.org/

In principle I see no problem if a for profit company uses GPLed software.
There is nothing wrong doing so - they just are not allowed to turn GPL
in something else.  I know to less in this affair to be more helpful.  If
you see a chance for further help please ask (preferably over the list).