Re: New Tempo 1.1.4 debian packages

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004, Roland Marcus Rutschmann wrote:

> I'd really appreciate that.
If I were you I would ship different /usr/share/doc/<package>/copyright
files which exactly reflect the copyright of this part of the package.
This might be accomplished by debian/<package>.docs or doing some manual
copying of files after dh_installdocs.  I would do as well with
<package>.README.Debian (see man dh_installdocs) to be a little bit
more specific.

This might increase the chances to get accepted by the ftp-admin.

Kind regards and thanks for your fine work