Re: list of functions + GUI design

> - GnuMed:  There might be some parts which are useable, but overall it
> does not impress me that much.
I would be interested in what exactly makes a bad impression.

> Some good ideas in the user interface
> though, eg. keep the number of popup dialogs to a minimum - preferrably
> zero.
> The interface itself is a mess though.
What is your base of this claim ? We would certainly like to
know so we can improve the interface.

Have you ever *worked* in a busy medical practice ?

Regards,
Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346