Veterinary management software project : call for good will

Hi everybody !

We ( Franck de Lange and myself) are looking for people interested in taking
part of a cross-platforms veterinary management software project based on
GNU/GPL tools.

At first, we gather ideas of such a software should or should not be; what
features he should have (on a general basis : just think about
functionality).
We need as much input as possible  to design something accurate and relevant.
Everybody is invited.

We also need some information about already existing (GNU/GPL)

- billing system
- accounting system
- inventory system

The principle is not to re-invent existing stuff.

You can get in touch with :

franck@unternet.org

myself (see above)

Thanks a lot