Re: Ovnibus news and debian potato ppc

On Mon, 18 Mar 2002, Renato Barrios wrote:

> Of course I would want to cooperate with debian-med but as I saw in the
> website it is a paperless project
GnuMed is one example for software which intends paperless practice and
which will be included into Debian-Med.  But Debian-Med as a Debian
internal project does not have any special interest do be paperless.
It just wants to support *all* free medical software (paperless or
not).

> and maybe it is not really I would want to
> do.
I see no conflict to your project.

> I have tested different technologies in medical informatics but at
> present all seems to go towards xml in this field. If you think debian-med
> could have a place for this technologies, specially with developped and
> ready to use software as Doc-Book, I would be very interested to collaborate
> with you.
For sure I do think that we could do colaborate work. Just define the
right dependencies for software of your project in the Debian packaging
stuff and find a relevant meta-package and it can be included nicely.