Ovnibus news and debian potato ppc

Title: Ovnibus news and debian potato ppc
Hi all,
Ovnibus is a medical application project using debian.
I am testing debian in different architectures and my comments are about ppc-potato. I choose it because it would have to be "stable" and more or less reliable. If there would not be the case debian project would have to declare some software of this distribution in an alpha stage.
First, it would be clearer for all new users if there are not
included all software not running more as in pc. I found in iMac special
documentation in the powerpc page that some things work easier in the
console without X. If you can't configure keyboard (in other languages you can have problems with xdm prompt) or a mouse it would be really difficultier to use more "complicated" things as ppp. PPP doesn's seems to work properly and with this big bugs I will not invest more time about. Please see the XF86Config-ppc HOWTO.  You will find all pc's choices as
microsoft mouses. It is not an XF86Config executable allowing to customize the X server. I haven't tested more software but clearly there is not a single documentation page about this matters.
Second, I have began last week to work about it in an iMac. I had to  ask the yaboot mantainer in the penguin website to have information that is really "standard". In fact dboostraps and all the installation routines are the same as pc's. You can fin dalso .EXE files in intallation archives of some debian potato's CDs.
In conclusion debian-ppc potato, one of the lasts debian distributions was not ready to use and has not to be in debian ftp sites.
Please send all your comments to the list.
Thank you,
Renato Barrios MD
OVNIBUS for a debian medical applications project
http://ovnibus.free.fr