Why does apt-get upgarde try to remove atril?

Hello,

Sorry if this is an elementary question, but why do I have to
"hold" atril to prevent atril being removed by apt-get (dist) upgrade
on testing?

aptitude does not try to do this and 'aptitude why' doesn't
show any problem. I don't know of an equivalent "why" for apt...

-------------------------
  atril-common libatrildocument3 libcaja-extension1 linux-image-6.4.0-1-amd64
  linux-image-6.4.0-2-amd64 linux-image-6.4.0-3-amd64
Use 'apt autoremove' to remove them.
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  atril libatrilview3
  libavif15 libavif15:i386
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 2 to remove and 2 not upgraded.

Thanks for the work on these pacakages,

ael