Re: Expanding the scope (slightly) of dla-needed.txt

Hi,

On 17/03/2024 06:54, Sean Whitton wrote:
On Thu 14 Mar 2024 at 04:47pm -04, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:

- it is important update the notes on packages in dla-needed.txt to
   indicate what work has been done and what remains

I think that we should be also reviewing old notes and deleting those
that don't matter anymore.  I've been trying to do this with at least my
own notes.  My understanding is that the purpose of the document is more
of a to-do list than a logbook.

I believe they are both: initially pointing what needs to be done, then a log of what has been achieved so far (allowing coordinators and contributors to check on progress/issues). A bit like a Salsa issue :)

Cheers!
Sylvain