RFH: Backport usage of internal/poll.IsPollDescriptor (Go 1.12) for runc patch in Buster/Stretch

Hi,

I'm currently in the process of backporting the runc patches to fix
CVE-2024-21626. I have issues with this patch:

https://github.com/opencontainers/runc/commit/284ba3057e428f8d6c7afcc3b0ac752e525957df

second, but unrelated part of this patch is:
https://github.com/opencontainers/runc/commit/e9665f4d606b64bf9c4652ab2510da368bfbd951

The patch makes use of internal/poll.IsPollDescriptor(), which was
introduced in Go 1.12. So I cannot use it in Buster or Stretch.

I wonder if it would be best to skip that patch. Or does anyone has an
idea, how to implement that or adjust the original patch for Buster?

Regards, Daniel