Re: Call for tests/review: glib2.0/buster

Hi,

On 30/08/2023 02:13, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
On Sun, Aug 20, 2023 at 06:53:54PM -0300, Santiago Ruano Rincón wrote:
Dear all

I've prepared a glib2.0 update for buster (and I am working for older
releases). I think it should be ready, all the test pass. But since
there were some regressions with a first set of patches, it would be
great if someone could give it a try.

The packages are available following these instructions:
https://lts-team.pages.debian.net/-/packages/glib/-/jobs/4581183/artifacts/aptly/index.html

Has anyone been able to help with testing Santiago's glib2.0 update?

I considered it but I was mostly out of time, I can do some testing next week. IIUC there was also progress on the older releases since.

Cheers!
Sylvain Beucler
Debian LTS Team