Re: opendmarc 1.3.2-6+deb10u3 postinst hangs

Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:

seems that the postinst file hangs, missing db_stop line

On 30.08.23 08:37, Chris Lamb wrote:
Thanks for the report; I will release an updated version within a few
hours max.

thank you, the upgrade passed corrrectly on machine I encountered this problem

I'd be very interested to learn why the testing of the upgrade process
(both manually and via Salsa's piuparts) did not surface this issue.

Could it be different debconf frontends? If so, we should of course
broaden our testing surface.

I have retried with dbconfig-no-thanks, still the same result.
I see that postinst script has hardcoded:

. /usr/share/debconf/confmodule
. /usr/share/dbconfig-common/dpkg/postinst.mysql
dbc_go opendmarc "$@"

However, when I tried installing under systemd, the problem did not appear.
Spam = (S)tupid (P)eople's (A)dvertising (M)ethod