Triaging #1039489 for an LTS update

Hi,

A while back I reported #1039489 in the BTS and I would like to fix the issue for Buster in an LTS update.

Following the guide on [1] it seems I need to get the issue added to the dla-needed.txt by asking the LTS frontdesk to triage the issue. Can anyone here at frontdesk please triage the issue and (if you agree that it should be fixed in Buster) go ahead and add it to the dla-needed.txt, so I can go ahead an prepare an update?

[1]: https://lts-team.pages.debian.net/wiki/Development.html#claim-the-issue-in-the-security-tracker-in-dla-needed-txt

Regards
Sven