Re: Incomplete: intel-microcode (3.20230214.1~deb10u1) buster-security

Am Wed, Apr 05, 2023 at 02:49:01PM +0200 schrieb Philipp Kern:
> I suppose there has been a long-standing assumption that non-free does not
> get security support, so non-free{,-firmware} is not actually autobuilt for
> -security suites right now. And maintainers uploaded binaries manually with
> their security uploads for that reason. It does look like we should revisit
> that.

I'm not sure what murky cornercases exist in non-free, but let's please
enable autobuilding non-free-firmware in general. The only bits from
non-free which ever got/get updates via -security are microcode and firmware
packages and those present in older suites will slowly fade out in favour
of non-free-firmware anyway, so they can continue to use binary uploads
until they are EOLed.

Cheers,
        Moritz