Re: Upload MariaDB 1:10.3.37-0+deb10u1 ?

Hi Otto,

On 07/02/2023 07:47, Otto Kekäläinen wrote:
Hi!

On Mon, 26 Dec 2022 at 14:08, Otto Kekäläinen <otto@debian.org> wrote:

On Mon, 5 Dec 2022 at 01:18, Utkarsh Gupta <guptautkarsh2102@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Otto,

On Mon, Dec 5, 2022 at 5:33 AM Otto Kekäläinen <otto@debian.org> wrote:
I didn't get a reply to this, so asking again.

I could take care of the upload but if you'd like to do that, please
feel free to do so and I can take care of the paperwork. One quick
thing I spotted in the target in d/ch is "buster". Could you please
change that to "buster-security" instead?

Let me know if you'd like to upload yourself or want me to take care
of it. Thanks.

Sorry for the late reply, but 10.3.37 does not include any CVE tracked
security fixes (https://mariadb.com/kb/en/security/) so I guess it
does not warrant a buster-*security* upload. I will just leave it at
https://salsa.debian.org/mariadb-team/mariadb-10.3/-/commits/buster as
the base for importing 10.3.38 in January/February.

Upstream released today 10.3.38 but it does not have CVEs either:
- https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb-10-3-38-release-notes/
- https://mariadb.com/kb/en/security/

I can however prepare an upload to Debian LTS if you think it would be
justified purely on maintenance/bugs fixed.

That should be alright. Please go ahead and let me know if you need anything.

Cheers,
Emilio