Status of buster/armel

From the LTS web site, I see that armel is not listed among the architectures that are given LTS support for buster.

I would like to check that this is indeed the case or whether armel is going to come.

On one hand, it is quite understandable that supporting armel today may not very desirable from your perspective as it brings a lot of work on slow hardware. On the other hand upgrading such old hardware is a pain, so having the possibility to keep it at buster until it is eventually replaced could be useful.

Thanks for your help and effort,

Best regards,

Sergio