Asterisk: request for testing

Hi,

I have prepared two security updates of Asterisk, a Private Branch Exchange,
one for Bullseye and one for Buster. The update will address 27 CVE in Buster
and 20 CVE in Bullseye. This is also a new upstream release, version 16.28.0,
which required to refresh existing patches and make some adjustments to the
build system. Although all tests passed I would appreciate it if actual users
of Asterisk tested the update and left some feedback on this list. You can find
prebuilt amd64 binary packages and the sources at

Bullseye:

https://people.debian.org/~apo/lts/bullseye/

Buster:

https://people.debian.org/~apo/lts/buster/