Re: Updating OpenStack compute (aka src:nova) in Buster

Hi Thomas,

To answer the second part of your e-mail:
> How to proceed? Can I simply upload the normal way? IS there a 3rd
> party peer reviewing accepting / rejecting uploads for LTS?

While LTS is mostly handled by members of the LTS Team, any DD can
contribute directly; we have a few maintainers who want to handle the
upload and/or want to review any changes in their packages:
https://salsa.debian.org/security-tracker-team/security-tracker/-/blob/master/data/packages/lts-do-call-me

The steps to handle the upload are described at:
https://lts-team.pages.debian.net/wiki/LTS-Development.html and of
course joint work is possible (e.g. delegate the announcement to the
LTS team).

Last, you can contribute to LTS-specific documentation, e.g.:
https://lts-team.pages.debian.net/wiki/TestSuites/OpenStack.html

How would you like to handle future OpenStack-related LTS uploads?

Cheers!
Sylvain