Re: Accepted webkit2gtk 2.36.7-1~deb10u1 (source) into oldstable

Hi all,

On 30/08/2022 07:38, Carsten Schoenert wrote:
Hello Anton,

Am 29.08.22 um 22:28 schrieb Anton Gladky:
Hi Carsten,

thanks for update! As the buster is now in LTS hands, would you want
us to release a DLA?

sure, I've somehow forgotten that Buster is now LTS handled.

In the past Emilio did that job to take care about the releasing TB for LTS.

Emilio, while you're at it I saw another webkit2gtk buster update from Alberto (thanks!) 2 days ago;
not sure if you had already planned to announce a DLA for it like last time?

If you're busy let me know and I'll handle it.

Cheers!
Sylvain