Help with imagemagick tests / build

Hello -

I have updated the imagemagick package in LTS, with fixes for some
CVE's, but then it doesn't build properly on the buildd - some tests
fail on the XBM format -

The frustrating thing is that it builds just fine locally, both on
amd64 and on i386, but on the buildd it has built finally on amd64 (on
the third try, but on i386 it has done 5 without succeeding). [1]

And I do not believe it is my changes that does it - it has failed
similarly on earlier versions, but there it hasn't required as many
rebuilds to succeed, so I don't believe that my changes are the cause -
the test failures on the version before the one I uploaded are identical.

I ask here for help now, after asking on the imagemagick mailinglist
[2] without a reply for some time - so I am getting out of options -

Help would be very much appreciated.

-- Andreas Rönnquist
mailinglists@gusnan.se
gusnan@librem.one