From: Melisa Thomas [mailto:melisa.thomas@datasalesprospect.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2021 6:35 AM
To: 'debian-lts-announce@lists.debian.org'
Subject: Key Decision Makers

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I just wanted to know your interest in acquiring Cyber Security Decision Makers Contacts to grow your sales flow.

If it sounds good let me know your Target Geography: ______? Target Job Title: ______?

So that I can get back to you with Counts and Pricing details for your review.

Regards,

Melisa Thomas

Demand Generation Manager