Re: (semi-)automatic unclaim of packages with more than 2 weeks of inactivity (and missing DLAs on www.do)

Hi,

On 09/10/2021 02:09, Jeremiah C. Foster wrote:
On 9/28/21 12:46 PM, Holger Levsen wrote:
These scripts expect that you have clones of the security-tracker.git repo as well as the extented-security-tracker.git repo and the webwml.git repo checked out in
these directories:
  ~/Projects/security-tracker
  ~/Projects/extended-security-tracker
  ~/Projects/debian-www/webwml

As I mentioned in another email that I didn't send to the list, I'm not sure I have access to all of these git repos. I do have to security-tracker but I cannot find extended-security-tracker in Salsa or Gitlab.

This would be the ELTS (not LTS) repo at https://salsa.debian.org/freexian-team/extended-lts/security-tracker/.

See the ELTS README at gitlab.com:freexian-lts/extended-lts

As for webwml, is that this https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/ ?

See