Re: libapache2-mod-proxy-uwsgi 2.0.14+20161117-3+deb9u4 - duplicated request path

Hi,

I work on this project https://github.com/tracim/tracim and we saw the problem with the docker images created with files available here https://github.com/tracim/tracim/tree/develop/tools_docker/Debian_Uwsgi/ .

We create docker images on Debian Stretch and install package libapache2-mod-proxy-uwsgi.

We use socket connection between Apache and uwsgi. In Apache we use (more detail available directly in repository):

ProxyPassMatch ^/$ uwsgi://localhost:8081/

And in uwsgi configuration file we use (more detail available directly in repository):

plugins = python3
module = wsgi.web:application
socket = :8081

Regards,