Re: Propose to ignore libxstream-java CVEs

Hi Markus,

I have applied your patch and the pipelines are passed [1]. So, at least
nothing breaks from the "build side of view".

Yes, I took this package, but uf your are working on it, feel free to reclaim it.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/lts-team/packages/libxstream-java/-/pipelines/292916

Best regards

Anton