LTS report for August 2021

Hello,

August was my first month working with the Debian {E}LTS folks as a paid contributor focusing on administrative work and on project management. It has been fascinating to get a closer look at the processes used by
the LTS and the Debian security teams and there's lots to learn.

In August I wasn't really assigned officially an hours but I spent 4h doing;

  - Worked on integrating myself into the Debian LTS workflow.
  - Planned with Roberto Sanchez the Debian LTS funding BoF.
  - Minutes from the BoF; some good brainstorming.
  - Followed up on a suggestion for funding after the BoF
  - Attended the monthly LTS meeting
  - Email, IRC communication asking questions and trying to grok things

Cheers,

Jeremiah