Re: libxstream-java blacklist EOL?

On 02/06/2021 14:24, Markus Koschany wrote:
Hi Emilio,

Am Mittwoch, den 02.06.2021, 12:26 +0200 schrieb Emilio Pozuelo Monfort:
  I think it is time
we declare the block list unsupported, asking users to switch to the allow
list.

Thoughts?

I believe it is sensible to switch to the whitelist by default after we have
tested the reverse-dependencies. This is quite similar to jackson-databind.

Ack. I added this to [de]la-needed. Indeed some testing and/or code inspection on the rdeps will be needed.

Cheers,
Emilio